Monday, March 22, 2010

What To Do When You Graduate

So I know that our blogs should be geared toward incoming freshman and all...but I just think this is so cool!

One of the guys I went to school with (he just graduated in May as well) started this non-profit organization that I think is awesome. You can read more about it on Blount Today's website! They call their business "In The Bag Delivers"

If I'm not mistaken he was also a Bonner and I believe that's why he decided to continue with the non-profit route! I love it :) It's so much fun to see where Maryville College students take their lives.

___________________________________________________________________

As far as other stuff for Seniors/Incoming Freshman??? Have you gotten your financial aid packages?! They've started to go out so make sure that you have filled out the FAFSA and been accepted and you should get your financial aid package in the mail and in your e-mail. Our advisors are going through each package with the students but since each of us have several students it may take us a while to get to you. I know I'm doing my calls alphabetically and I'm only on "C". So if you'd like to go over your financial aid package with your advisor over the phone please feel free to call us during the day and we would be more than happy to do that for you!

Hope you all are having a great senior year. See you on campus soon!

--Emily Emadian '09

No comments:

Post a Comment